2010년 3월 7일 일요일

What's assigment

댓글 1개:

  1. so the writing hint/topic will be on the moodle, but I will paste it for you this week:

    Please respond to the article that you have read for this week. Responses are to be between 100-200 words. Your response is due on the evening before the class (Sunday by 6pm). I recommend that you write your response in a word processing program to check the spelling and grammar, and then cut and paste your comments into the discussion. You may also reply to other students responses for extra credit.

    [Hints on what to write about: Some of the best responses to readings are is reflective in nature -- that is, they reflect how YOU see what you have read. Answers to questions like: Do I strongly agree or disagree with this (and why)? How will I use this in MY classroom? How do these articles tells me something about the KOREAN EFL environment?]

    답글삭제