2010년 3월 13일 토요일

I think that novice writer like me need to be taught how to avoid plagiarism. I've never learn any guidelines on plagiarism when I was in school.
I often made whole copy of storybooks in class even though I feel guilty whenever I do this. but I lose competition with other language schools if I ask parents to buy so many expensive storybooks and textbooks.
There increased rapidly imported English storybooks and EFL textbooks within 6-7 years in Korea. The problem is that making CD with these storybooks need writer's authorization. One that I know has been staying in U.S to get sign with storybooks from writers for two years. However most of people make CD without permission. More worst situation happen in Internet site. It is getting popular to check student's comprehension after reading storybooks in computer. The companies illegally copy these questions from some English sites. There's urgent need to make systematic regulation law with increasing EFL books and materials market in Korea.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi Juyeon,

    I hope the conversation with the other people in class has helped you see the issue form multiple perspectives :)

    cheers,
    eric

    답글삭제