2010년 4월 20일 화요일

Responding of Swales #5-----Writing Summaries

Understanding the text shoud be prior to writing summaries. But it is not easy task to display my understanding of some material (Swales #5) with other languages.

I will keep in mind these three things: balanced coverage of the original,in a neutral fashion,and condense the source material and presented in the summary writer's own words.

In Swales reading, I like to learn some Phrases in 'Language Focus' part. I really want to use these basic structures to enrich patterns of sentences in my writing.

In pg 121, 'The author goes on to say that...' 'The article further states that...' 'Goodman goes on to say...' , are useful phrases. Linking words such as additionally, furthermore, moreover are not frequently used in EFL students writings.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기